Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pictures from the recent adventure of GGIdaho

This is a picture of a Japanese pagooda that has a huge Budda in it. I love this building and the landscape around it. Someday when I am good I want to paint this building.
We had a busy vacation and every little minute was spent taking a nap. This one by Grandpa in the van we had at the house. Some how this next picture is of Maggie and I got it on the blog but can't get it off. So it is a bonus picture.

This is a picture of the bubble girl. She loves to do bubbles.



As you know we would have loved to show you pictures of our trip in Israel but alas because of the airline problem a month ago. We did not go to Israel instead we went to Hawaii. I know poor us. But really we enjoyed the beach but kept thinking of Israel. We have heard from the tour company since getting home wondering for awhile if we would get our money back or have to reschedule the trip. As it looks we could get our money back all but $1000 or we can reschedule at Christmas of this year.



The Hawaii trip just happened to fall together 2 days after we knew we were not going to Israel. The house on the beach just happened to be empty because someone canceled at the last minute. So we went there and enjoyed time in the water walks on the beach church and trips to the temple. We went to the night show at the PCC. The weather was perfect not to cold and not to hot.

1 comment:

Mosers said...

Wow, I'm impressed, I've tried to get everyone in my family to blog... No luck yet! I didn't know Dr. C. actually slept, he's always on the go at work. I came to your blog from Susan's, I'm expecting a new addition to her blog soon! Take care
Heidi Moser, "the weekend girl!"