



Family of the renown Baker Family Halloween Party
I can't even compete in what goes on with these costumes and the younger generation gets more creative as they join the family. I did have to say dad and I laughed so hard when we saw Jon and Melinda come in as us. Emulation they say is the best compliment. I am not sure I would dye my hair for this kind of compliment. Then of course there was the Wally Baker family that came one hour after the party was to start but all was forgiven when we saw the amount of costuming that was done in order to comes as the Jackson Family. They had really done there homework and had everything down to represent a very famous few. Have fun looking at this very fun but time consuming tradition.
1 comment:
Oh my Heck!!!! That is sooooo funny!!!! I can't believe that after all the years of doing this party everybody still comes up with something new and fun each year!!!
Jon and Melinda look great as you and dad!!! I wish I could have been there!! I miss being apart of the festivities. But we'll be there for Christmas!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment