


It has been a little bit since I have recorded anything in the blog from Idaho. I even missed posting and celebrating in a few pictures from the past Megan's birthday. I felt so bad when I realized it was way into December and I hadn't posted her special page. So she knows I am late and very sorry but better late than never. Megan was born Nov 29th on a cold night in Detroit Michigan. She was the first of our children not delivered by her Grandpa Baker. That made us a little nervous and homesick for grandparents that had been there with our others. We did well and Grandma Baker came out for the blessing of Megan. Here are a few pictures that showed how much we loved having Megan in our family and still do. Happy Be.........lated Birthday. Love Mom
1 comment:
Love the pics!!!! Do you have any more? Meg is truly the best. I am lucky to have her.
Post a Comment