




For serveral months I have had Megan on my mind and wanted to visit her and see the girls. Eva now 10 months old and walking and the last time I was with her she was 3 months old. So with the generous help from dad I went to visit and took along Amy and Emma. Well this trip turned out to be such a special one because I had all three of my daughters together with out their families which is very rare now. Not that I don't like the rest of the crowd but it is a crowd and the moms of these crowds are busy so we haven't had some mom and daughter time for awhile and not sure when it will happen again. Thanks to Justin we even got a night out with just us and no kids. Love you Justin for making that possible. What a guy to tend 4 under 4 in a hotel apartment with little to entertain. Oh wait there was his computer that all 1 year olds love. Especially when they can stand on it. We also enjoyed some very warm weather like 96 with 80% humitity. I am so glad for Idaho summers with the cold and everything. We spent most of the time inside with air conditioners or at the swimming pool that is available at Megan's apartment complex. We took the kids to the Children's Science Musuem and they loved being able to get out of the strollers and play in the hands on areas. Grayer loved the water area. Emma loved the grocery store area. Maggie loves the computers (wonder why) Me I loved anything that I could create. The little man is my adventure in the musuem. The other fun thing that I didn't really jump at doing but was glad that Meg and Justin encouraged was visiting Churchill Downs the race track that the Kentucky Derby is at. We visited the musuem and so some of the pictures are from that adventure. I was so amazed at the horse race that we saw. I have never seen horses travel that fast with such grace and smooth motion. One of the jockey's we saw race that day won the Kentucky Derby. They put the silks (jockey's colors and outfit)of the jockey that won that year on the little man that the kids are standing by until the next years race. Well I think that will explain some of the pictures enjoy. And to those I visited with thank you for a wonderful time with you. I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment