Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More Pictures from Halloween

I loved the holiday group but then I had just gotten off a plane and I wasn't feeling to cool about the crew from Delta that walked in (notice the suitcase that is Whitney's friend just in case you didn't recognize her) I loved Jordon and Hillary since Hillary is feeling much like a milk machine right now. The twins Sophia and Bella are so darling they are being blessed in our ward this Sunday. Trenton and Lauren were cute as Mr. and Mrs. Baker. Then off course we had the road crew with the long haired greasy and dirty Gregg Baker family. Little Grant was there Amanda's new baby. He is the cutest little redheaded boy. (really a boy in every way) Sorry I did not get a picture of Grandma she was a cow along with Laura's family who were animals from McDonald's farm. Notice Jon he was a loner because Melinda and the kids were down in SLC visiting with her sister Tenille from Florida. So Jon came without his companion and on the back of Preach My Gospel he wrote has anyone seen my companion.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a brilliant computer consultant you have....almost as brilliant as what you can do on a baby's bib and a baby blanket! :o) Love you. Thank you for a fun morning.