Monday, August 15, 2011

The visits that Grandma and Grandpa Idaho have that take them to far off places

Way back in April Grandpa and Grandma Idaho visited the Whitings. We had a great time and here are a few pictures to prove it






Memorial Day with Jon fixing up the graves of Grandpa Baker and then we went to Uncle Roberts grave.







Time going down the hill on Grandma Baker's garden cart. Does that bring back your childhood memories?Now your children are doing it. That garden cart has lasted through many a ride down the hill.





Ana Emma and Audrey having a tea party or something







I love to see children play together and it is even more fun when they are at your house doing it.





My life is my children and grandchildren I love them so much and enjoy them when I can have them whether at my house or theirs.














1 comment:

Purcellville said...

So cute and so fun! It is always a great time when family can get together!!!