I will try again to post some pictures and have the words make sense with the pictures. I am still learning I am not sure if it will ever work just right without my tutor right next to me. We have had some fun things to take pictures of. First the Halloween party at Grandma's notice how cute Grandma is as Mrs. Santa. I loved it. She was always Mrs. Santa to me. (if you know what I mean) The three Christensen kids always come to our neighborhood to trick or treat and so we had to take a picture of them. Not sure who the girl was? We have also been doing a project out back so we wanted to show you the back porch. Dad really likes it and I felt bad we didn't have anytime with nice weather to use it but we look forward to the summer so we can use it. What do you think? Then of course we got to be with Amy and Mike as they blessed our new little Lizzy. We love her and hope you can get to know her a little just through pictures and blogging. Love you all and hope you enjoy these pictures. Keep them coming for I look at my blog more than my email to see what is going on in your lives.






3 comments:
Your deck looks so very nice! Your mom is so cute and makes a WONDERFUL Mrs. Clause! You have an adorable new grandbaby! Fun times!!!!Your doing a great job on the blog. Keep it up!!!1
Love the pics mom. the deck looks great! I am sure it will be awesome in those lovely spring and summer months that you have in Idaho.
I seriously love the pictures of Mrs. Claus!! Corinne posted some on her Facebook account and I thought that was just absolutely adorable! We love Grandma B!
Look forward to seeing you in a few months. - Justin & the girls
Looks great Mom!! The deck is awesome and the picture of Grandma is super cute! It's fun to see pictures of little Lizzy, she fits in really well with the Berry crew! Love you!
Post a Comment