I am behind in my blogging but I have a few minutes to catch up.
We had a wonderful time during the holidays with almost everyone home.
We missed Rob and family but we were at their home last year for Christmas.
It was so fun to have Meg and Justin with the girls and the one boy.
It was fun to have Sue and Andy with the Grayer bud.
I am not sure when we will have these families again for Christmas but we appreciated the effort of traveling so far at Christmas.
It was fun to have Amy and Mike with the kids from Utah. They also travel at Christmas to be with us and we love having them.
All in all we celebrated the holidays very well. It was just so fun to have children and the excitement that brings.Here are a few pictures from the events of Christmas.
Events were:
Grandma Baker's Christmas party
Christmas morning
Christmas day activity of finding the treasures of Christmas
Christmas other events
Corrine-Brendon-Brianne-Camille
Grandma Aunt Marcell Uncle Jeff
Grandma Lorriane Lucas and Linley
Jordan and Hilary
Meg Emma and Grandpa







No comments:
Post a Comment