Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring is in the air!

It's spring and so we start to clean out the flower beds and garden to get it ready for planting. Dad and I decided we needed to beef up the soil in the grow boxes so we had a ton of dirt dumped in the driveway. We wondered how long it would take us to get it moved one wheel barrow at a time.
I was a little concerned. Well about that time Amy came up with her children for spring break and one day she and the three oldest helped move that dirt one wheel barrow at a time and even went the second mile and rotatilled the garden boxes for us. They worked most of the day and when they were done we had only a small mound of dirt left. It was so great and dad was so happy that he took everyone to I Jump a trampoline place that is new in Idaho Falls. I took a few pictures of the kids so I will try and post them latter. I have to get the camera from off the tripod because we are trying to put our slides on disk so we have it set up so we take pictures of the picture if you know what I mean. I just want Sam Dan and Ana to know how much we appreciate them and their mom . They worked hard because their mom worked right along side them. We wish the children would not grow up so fast but then it is great to have such good helpers as grandchildren.
It helps us because as they get stronger we get weaker.

No comments: