Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Megan the birthday girl Happy Birthday

Part of my gift to you Megan is to tell you how grateful dad and I are for you.  We are blessed because you chose to come to our family. Everyone one has a place in the family for a reason. Here are a few of the reasons we think you were sent to our family as the middle girl and second to the last. 
I think as your mother I would say you came as an added bonus to keep the score even at the time.  I was so glad to have two girls to dress up cute and pretty. Another reason you came was to teach our family that peace is a gift and talent. You happen to have that calming influence in situations. You came  to teach us humility by your example. Humbly you except things that might be difficult at times.  You came to teach us to slow down and enjoy the simple things like laughter,wading through water, a plant that thrives because of your care.  You taught us to be a good listener.  These are just a few things I thought of and invite others to comment. 

Hi Megan, I've been thinking about you a lot lately.  I'm looking forward to seeing you and your family soon.  I miss you all.  That is so neat that's a Indiana is on the way to our mission.  Anyway Mom and I love you so much.  We bare glad you came to our family.  I remember your big brown eyes as a baby.  You were more quiet and reserved than the others (that is after you got over the colic).  You have brought lots of love to our family.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

One of my favorite qualities of Megan's is her natural gift for being a peacemaker. A quality I hope to develop before I turn 100. :o)