Thursday, February 5, 2009

Once There Was A Snowman


Winter is long in Idaho as some of you remember. We have had many snow storms not just a few like in North Carolina or Indiana. One particular snow fall came with very wet snow. It was perfect snowman snow. I looked around for a snowman making partner but alas no one was around. So I decided I was not to old to make a snowman by myself. It only took me 15 minutes to create this master piece. This snowman is ready to hit the waves. It has now bee 2-3 weeks since the snow storm but the snowman still stands. It will be here until April more likely than not. It's like putting something in the freezer here.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I forgot to tell you the other day when we over that I thought your snowman (well it actually looks like a snowlady:) ) was really cute!

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Mom, I love it! Thanks for posting. We miss you and love you lots! Tell Dad we love him too!!

Jenn said...

Cecile,
You might be the coolest lady on the block. Seriously. I love the snow girl....and I can honestly see you out there doing it. What a fun friend I have. Hugs and love.....and lunch?
Jenn