

A few days ago I decided since dad was going to be on call the week end of my birthday I'd like to take Grandma and go to Women's conference at least some of it. So on a quick whim we decided to make memories again. We use to go almost every years for a few years but we haven't gone for about 10 years. We are both a lot older so we didn't try to do the crazy run from class to class. We just enjoyed the time together. Some of the time was spent in SLC. We stayed at the Kimball so we were close to Temple Square and some of the pictures are from there. We also had fun because Amy decided she could go for part of the day with us so we had her along.
1 comment:
Cecile--
I love that you guys went to Women's Week. I wish I could get my mom or my sister to go. That is so fun! And I love the picture of your mom underneath those beautiful Red Bud trees. Those are one of my most favorites.
I'm so glad you had fun!
Love, Jenn
Post a Comment