Sunday, March 15, 2009

This many years ago Jonathan arrived

Arriving on April 14th Jonathan came with little hair but a cute little nose and mouth. He was delivered by Grandpa Baker in Idaho Falls but we were living in Salt Lake where Kay and I were experiencing medical school. Robbie was very excited to be a big brother. We had waited awhile before Jonathan decided to come to our family. So everyone was baby hungry and we ate him up.

Here is Robbie getting his first look at Jonathan because we had just come home from the hospital.

Robbie loved to sit and hold the baby. Rob is sitting in Grandma Baker's little rocking chair that belonged to her when she was little. We are so blessed to have Jon in our family. Happy Birthday Jon.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

This is one of the best and most perfect blog layouts I've ever seen......how did you do it? :o) I love the pictures, Cecile. Jon's always been a darling person in my book.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Jon is an amazing brother thanks for having him.
I am the luckiest girl to have been born into such a great family with great parents and great siblings! Love you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Neighbors! I found a link to your blog on Jenn's blog and just had to say hi! Hope you guys are doing well.

You have always been so dear to our hearts, and I am so thankful that my family was able to grow up next door to your family. I love telling me husband Greg about the fun times we had with you guys. Those memories will live forever!

Much Love,

Kristen Ahlstrom Rockwood