These are some cute pictures of the girls from the cabin steps and then from the steps at home just before they were ready to leave and go back to SLC. We sure loved having this reunion and missed the rest of you.
Cute Family!! I love how you took the pictures on the steps of the cabin and then on the steps in our house!! Love you Mom and Dad and we miss you and are looking forward to seeing you soon!! I am still crossing my fingers that Dad can come too!!
1 comment:
Cute Family!! I love how you took the pictures on the steps of the cabin and then on the steps in our house!! Love you Mom and Dad and we miss you and are looking forward to seeing you soon!! I am still crossing my fingers that Dad can come too!!
Post a Comment