Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Patchwork Princesses











When I knew I would have all but one grandaughter together at the reunion this year I decided to make patchwork skirts for all ot them. Then Melinda said I should make one for myself so we could have picture taken so I have been piecing together material until I think I've pieced a whole quilt together in the amount of skirts I've made. So here are the pictures of each girl.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE it, Cecile......you are such a cute Grandma. They are lucky to have you.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

So CUTE!!! What a great and creative idea!! I love seeing pictures of all the girls in our family. I saw Maggie in her skirt, when we were in Louisville, and she was as cute as can be too!! Love you Mom thanks for being such a great Grandma!!