Monday, March 19, 2012

The Wonderful World of Disney


It really is Mickey


I'm here for the food

 Our first meal at Johnny Rockets in Anaheim
 What do I get to eat!
 California Babe
  
Here they are waiting for the shuttle to take them to the park
They are having a very hard time standing still can you tell.
 

All the princesses at the castle
Was that ever magic! 
 
 I can't believe I'm here

We can fly!!
 

Oh my! This was not a planned picture 


Waiting and waiting

How Lizzy spent her time at Disneyland

Amy the ride hasn't even started


The riders are getting a little weary 


Under the sea  
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

What fun -- I'm jealous!!! We are so lucky to have parents like you and Dad who can take us on fun trips!!! I'm glad you all had fun together. And thank you for helping Meg and I get together, we really appreciate it!!