Friday, August 17, 2012

The Love That Goes On . . . .Even 39 Years

Yesterday August 16th thirty-nine years ago we started the Kay and Cecile Christensen family.


We were married in the Salt Lake temple by Elder Gordon B. Hinkley at 7:30 in the morning and had breakfast in the Hotel Utah now the Joseph Smith Memorial Building


This was an engagment ritual my brothers probably came up with.  We were at the cabin and they decided to tie us up just to let us know how it would feel to be tied together.

And they lived happily every after.  THE END

2 comments:

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I planned to call you, but totally forgot while I was up a Girls Camp. Love you both, I'm so glad that you are my parents:) Couldn't ask for a better Mom and Dad.

Jenn said...

I LOVE this post! The pictures are wonderful! I'm so glad your paths crossed mine. What would I ever have done without Kay & Cecile and family? I love you.