These are some of the pictures from events of the summer months starting with kindergarten graduation.
Loved being with my grandchildren and my children during these summer days. Wish we could have had everyone this year. Hope there will be visits in the future. We miss those that could not be here but know you are doing well and love your families and the places that you live work and play.
During the visit from Rob we enjoyed being at Uncle Dale's and Aunt Carole's cabin. It brought back many memories of them and the generous hearts. They still ask about you all and like hearing what you are doing. We had a great time at Lava and enjoyed the very warm day that we were there because the water was so available. Notice how hard we worked at playing. Some of the nap time pictures are so good.
When we were at the cabin the important events were Sam and Porter got up on the wake board unfortunately I did not get pictures of them doing this so I expect their parents to send pictures along of this important time in their lives. I did however get pictures of the Buffalo River crossing and of Jon and the kids doing Ninja moves.
1 comment:
Wow, I loved this little slide show!! Thanks for sharing Mom. The kids sure are growing up fast, I miss them all. Little Lizzy is so stinkin cute, wish I could meet her. Love the picture of Grandma Baker too! Hopefully we'll be home for a visit at Christmas time:)
Post a Comment