Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Rob


We want to wish Rob the best birthday. He is getting pretty old now and so we have to remind him that he was once a child. Here he is the first born of the children of Kay and Cecile. Just a few highlights of his arrival. He was delivered by his grandfather Dr. Drostan Baker in Idaho Falls but we lived in Provo Utah. He decided not to come on time and was 5 days late when Grandpa decided he was a big enough baby and induced labor. He was definitely a big enough baby he was 9lbs. 10oz. almost full grown. Since it was my first delivery I decided that he would be an only child. He was very hard to deliver I was about ready for C section when my dad said give it all you got and then Rob came. He has been a great first born. The best big brother example we could have for the rest of the children. We love you Rob.

2 comments:

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Rob is great brother I love him!!!

Robert Christensen said...

Thanks Mom. Very kind things to say. You're a better blogger than I am. Thanks for being such great parents -- and for the $6,500 birthday check (oops, can siblings read this. maybe I wasn't supposed to say anything in case you don't send them that much).