



Since we have a few birthdays right in a row my blogging skills are getting better because I have had to blog these so close together. At least it is not quite so hard to figure out what to do when I sit down to work on this. I still am a dumbey when it come to making it cute and functional with pictures stacked and videos and such. You'll just have to be glad I can get pictures on the blog. I even figured out how to get them from old slides. Now that is hard but with a little help from Sam's club I did it. So here is the few I picked out of Sue's first entrance to life. Now she is a mom herself. As you know she is the baby of the family. It is fun to see the siblings watch over her in these pictures and remember that as an actual thing that happened. They though it was so fun to have a new baby. We all enjoyed Susan so much because everyone was older and could appreciate a baby and help with her. A little like Emma and Bea are in their families.
3 comments:
She is SO your child, Cecile. The one that looks the most like you. It's fun to see you both in Grayer as well.
we had a fun birthday celebration with Sue yesterday and made sure she got lots of love from her adoring older siblings!
Thanks Mom and Dad for having me and for everything you have taught me!! I love our family!!
Post a Comment