February 28, 2016
This past week was busy for us in Knoxville, but not so busy that we didn't have time for an outing to see some of the things in the area. We left the office a little early on Friday and we all went to the Knoxville Auto Show in the Convention Center in Downtown Knoxville. Elder and Sister Thurgood had gotten free tickets for us some place. They had new cars there from all the major automakers as well as two different types of electric vehicles, one of which was a Tesla. Cecile's favorite car was a Mercedes Van. I have to admit, it was pretty cool. I still liked the Tesla but I was also partial to the $145,000 Mercedes roadster.
 |
| The Elders at the Knoxville Auto Show |
 |
The Sisters at the Knoxville Auto Show
|
1 comment:
Makenna likes the green car.......
Post a Comment